Tuesday 9 March 2010

Not out of the woods yet

Well, I went up to Oxford last Friday and I have to say that actually, things were not as bad as I was expecting. That said, it was still a bit of a shock. I mean, my Granddad has been there all my life, never really seemed to get any older to me, and yet there he was, Smaller than I could have ever imagined, frailer than I have ever seen him before.

That said, the hospital seem to be quite positive that his condition may well be treatable. So to that extent at least, maybe and hopefully, someone is looking down and watching over him. He's got a lot of fight left in him yet so I just hope that everything works out OK and that he regains his mobility without any problems.

After I'd spent some time with him in Hospital, I got a text from my cousin as I was about to leave Oxford wanting to meet up. So I got to spend a bit of time with her and make sure that she is doing OK.

So I think that whilst I dont have an exact answer to my prayer for them just yet, I have been shown that they are doing OK and that they are being looked after in this world. God willing, that will continue and everything will have a positive outcome.

My prayers are still with Granddad and the hope for his healing. And my thanks and praise by to God for looking after him and my cousin through this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment