Monday 26 November 2012

Its been a while

Ok, so I haven't posted anything on here for a while. To be honest, there's not much going on.  The Christmas run up is not going as well as it could be - the fact that of the main products that people want, one is permanently out of stock and one is not even release yet, it really doesn't help the situation.  It's just getting a little wearing not having the stuff in stock and some customers are starting to get aggressive over it.

I've been off today - rostered day off to recover a bit!  I don't know why but I feel really depressed, I have the same feeling inside as a few years ago when I was in between previous and current employers.  I can only assume that it's a lack of sunlight or something.  That said, it was sunny today and I went out to the shops for a while so I did get a decent level of 'exposure'.  I don't know - things just feel strange right now.

I don't seem to have any enthusiasm, I feel lethargic and almost frustrated - but I don't know what with.

No comments:

Post a Comment