Sunday 24 November 2013

Every once in a while

Every so often you come across a time in your life when everything you touch turns to brown.  It seems to be my turn for some of that right now.  The Christmas temp that I have taken on turns out to be bloody pregnant so is feeling sick all the time, they can't work half the days that I wanted - or that they said they could when I interviewed them.  So that means ore work for everyone else - particularly me.

Then to add to it, the person that bought my mac on eBay turns out to be a complete numpty that doesn't know how to use it so I have not had to issue a blood refund and go through all the grief of delisting the damned thing.

Then just to put the icing on the cake, a machine at work yesterday came out of the box with a mark on the lid - a custom machine that that they'd been waiting for weeks for.  So i ended up dealing with all the stress between the customer and head office.  Frankly my stress level is off the scale and somehow I need to get rid of it before I have this bloody medical on Tuesday.  I really wish I could have a drink but I can't until after the medical.

I could do with a bit of a turn in fortune really.  It's about time that something went better for me.  It's one of those times that I wish I had a partner to support me.  Sometimes a cuddle  would just solve so many different problems.  I just feel so fed up right now, so many little things that are just niggling away at me.

I really need some blue skies ahead somewhere soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment