Tuesday 3 March 2009

Another Month

Ok, so here we are in March and its meant to be the start of Spring. A time of growth and new beginnings. I have the day off from work tomorrow and I might well have a bit of a clean out. It just might be nice if the weather had stayed spring like. Having used the bike a couple of times on my days off recently, I certainly won't be using it tomorrow. Its raining buckets and blowing a gale out there. I cant even light a fire tonight because the wind keeps blowing the smoke back down the chimney. It feels like winter again!

I don't really know what I should be praying for right now, I just sort of feel the need to open my mind and my heart right now. I don't know what I need to be listening for but I can't help feeling that right now I should be listening.

Father, I don't know quite what to say
I feel like I should be listening to you you right now.
Is there anything that I need to hear?
Please help me to empty my mind and allow space for your words to enter.

That's about all I can say. I hope it makes sense

In Jesus Name
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment