Saturday 24 January 2009

Thankful For Surviving My First Challenge

I've survived my 4 days intensive training for work so thats a pretty good start.  I've learned a lot and probably forgotten twice as much.  However, I am truly thankful not only for the opportunity but for the guidance to make it this far.  Plymouth was not as bad as I had been lead to believe but was still a pretty rough place.  I survived unharmed, as did my car and for that I am thankful

Father, thank you for watching over me
I appreciate what you have done 
And the strength that you have given me 
to be the best that I can be over the last four days

As I face the challenge of standing on my own two feet
in my new role, please give me the wisdom to do what is right
And to be humble enough to ask for the help that I need, when I need it

I feel at home with the company and the job that you have guided me to, 
please give me the presence of mind and the strength not to mess this up

In Jesus Name
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment