Tuesday 30 October 2012

Questions on my mind

I have many questions on my mind and not too many answers right now.  Maybe it will help if I put them all somewhere (like on here...)

Why aren't I getting any support from head office at work?
What do I have to do to get noticed for a promotion?
Why do I feel like I have just been sidelined as a "safe pair of hands" for my current role.
Will I ever find someone to accept me with all my problems and settle down with me?
Will I ever start a family?
Is it wrong to want love more than anything that I already have?
Why is the whole family thing suddenly back on my mind when I thought I had put it away for now?
Why can't I get a certain someone out of my head when I know that it's not a good thing to be thinking about?
What does God make out of all these questions that I have?
Am I being ungrateful for wanting more?
Does having dreams and ambitions make you ungrateful for what you already have?
Is this really what He wants me to be doing with my life?
Why can't I loose weight?
Am I really over the past and what happened back then?
If I am not over it (and I don't feel like I fully am) then what do I have to do to move on?
Why cant I find the strength to be the person I want to be, the person that I can feel trapped inside and can't quite set free?
What would Mum think about all this, what would she say to me if she was alive now?
Why couldn't I have been less of a little shit and actually opened up about everything that was happening instead of bottling it up and taking it out on everyone?
HOw much of what I'm feeling right now is about either regretting the past or living in the past instead of looking to the future?
Why can't I break the cycle of living on past upsets and past glories?

Frankly I don't know the answer to a lot of these, some I do know answers to but it doesn't seem t o get me any further.  I don't know what to make of any of it any more.  I think sometimes all I really need is for someone to give me a cuddle and tell me that it's all going to be alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment