Tuesday 3 February 2009

Snow!

So glad that I have some of this in the cold weather!

The view from my window this morning, there's about 4 inches out there and I've got to get to work!


Again, another photo of my garden in all its snowy lovliness.



On a serious note thoug, I have had to drive through some seriously difficult conditions over the last two days, and at a time when the road has been littered with breakdowns and accidents, the Lord has kept me safe. I now have2 days off from work so I dont have to go out in it for a while!

Father, thank you for keeping me safe over the last two days
Maybe I shouldn't have really gone out
But I couldn't let my team down
So thank you for guiding me and keeping me safe.

Please do the same for the many others
Who will set foot outside over the next few days.
Now that I have a couple fo days off, please can it sone a little more?
I really want to build a snowman becuase I haven't for years!


I know that I shouldn't ask for frivilous things but
As you can see my true desires, you'd know
That I wanted it anyway
So I may as well be open about it!


In Jesus Name
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment