Wednesday 18 February 2009

Thankful

I think I can relate just a little to people who are really struggling for money right now.  With changing jobs being quite a recent thing, I haven't been paid for my new employer yet.  That comes at the end of the month but in the mean time I have used up all my savings.  DOn't get me wrong, I'm not in a BAD way financially.  But I can relate to having to decide what you buy and whether you can afford something or not.  All this month my credit card has been used for everyday living, something that I would not normally do and now I have a bill bigger than I can pay in one go.

That's no drama, I have an income to pay it with - what I am driving at is that this is the worse off I have ever been and I can begin to relate to those for whom cash is an issue.

Father,  I thank you for the blessings
That I have.
Although today may seem tough
tomorrow has a brighter light.

For those who have a darker day on the horizon,
please be with them and bring them your love
And help them to find a way through this

Somehow, as a society, we need to
find a way through this financial crisis
Please help us all to come together as one
and move forward with you in mind.
Turning our back on the excessive greed and 
looking for a society where we all look after each other

In Jesus Name
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment